Six steps to financing a home,:
* Choose a loan officer (or mortgage specialist).
* Make a loan application and get pre-approved.
* Determine what you want to pay and select a loan option.
* Submit to the lender an accepted purchase offer contract.
* Get an appraisal and title commitment.
* Obtain funding at closing.
Your lender will pre-approve you for a specified amount but ultimately, you will decide how much you’re willing to pay.
Please feel free to use the mortgage calculator so that you may get an idea of your approximate monthly costs. Also, we have a list of trusted lenders whom we would be happy to share with you. We cannot stress enough the importance of working with someone reliable in order to make sure we reach settlement successfully. Contact us today for more information.